The Artistocrats is an established Belgian video game developer, specialised in strategy games. Together with Sony Pictures and Slitherine Software we are currently working on our next RTS title: Starship Troopers – Terran Command.
This game is based on Sony’s 1997 film adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein’s 1959 sci-fi novel, as well as the four other live-action and CGI movies that followed it. It tells the story of the galactic war between the human Federation and the Arachnid, an alien race of insect-like creatures.
In order to fulfil our ambitions for this game and to expand our company for future projects, we are currently hiring new talent for our team. Amongst other positions, we are looking for an additional game programmer.
Position: Game programmer
Start: As soon as available
Contract: Full-time employment or freelancer
Location: Remote and/or Hasselt, Belgium
Required experience with:
- Unity (2019)
- Design and implementation of maintainable software.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and their performance
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous and responsible
- Game development experience
- Become a part of a small, friendly and ambitious game development team
- Gain extensive experience working in the game industry, being closely involved in all aspects ranging from design, development, marketing and publishing.
- Ability to work from home or in our office
- Fair remuneration based on market standards
Send your CV and/or portfolio to email@example.com.