The Artistocrats is an established Belgian video game developer, specialised in strategy games. Together with Sony Pictures and Slitherine Software we are currently working on our next RTS title: Starship Troopers – Terran Command.
This game is based on Sony’s 1997 film adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein’s 1959 sci-fi novel, as well as the four other live-action and CGI movies that followed it. It tells the story of the galactic war between the human Federation and the Arachnid, an alien race of insect-like creatures.
In order to fulfil our ambitions for this game and to expand our company for future projects, we are currently hiring new talent for our art team. Amongst other positions, we are looking for a concept artist to design new visual assets the style of the Starship Troopers universe.
Position: Concept Artist
Start: As soon as available
Location: Remote and/or Hasselt, Belgium
Required experience with:
- Concept art/sketching
- The ability to design a look & feel that fits the Starship Troopers movie universe
Useful additional skills:
- Good knowledge of (the visual styles of) sci-fi games and movies
- Experience with other RTS games such as Company of Heroes and Starcraft 2
- 3D modelling & texturing skills
- Become a part of a small, friendly and ambitious game development team
- The opportunity to expand upon the well-known sci-fi universe of Starship Troopers which has reached a sort of cult status among fans.
- Ability to work from home or in our office
- Fair remuneration based on market standards
Send your CV and/or portfolio to email@example.com.