The Artistocrats is an established Belgian video game developer, specialised in strategy games. Together with Sony Pictures and Slitherine Software we are currently working on our next RTS title: Starship Troopers – Terran Command.
This game is based on Sony’s 1997 film adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein’s 1959 sci-fi novel, as well as the four other live-action and CGI movies that followed it. It tells the story of the galactic war between the human Federation and the Arachnid, an alien race of insect-like creatures.
In order to fulfil our ambitions for this game and to expand our company for future projects, we are currently hiring new talent for our art team. Amongst other positions, we are looking for an additional 3D artist to work on various 3D assets such as units, vehicles, buildings and other environmental props.
Position: 3D Artist
Start: As soon as available
Contract: Full-time employment or freelancer
Location: Hasselt, Belgium
Required experience with:
- 3D Studio Max, Maya or equivalent
- Substance Painter or equivalent
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Useful additional skills:
- Unity 3D
- Concept art/sketching
- Z-brush or other sculpting tools
- 3D model skinning, rigging and animating
- Adobe Illustrator or equivalent vector graphics editor
- Become a part of a small, friendly and ambitious indie game development team
- Gain extensive experience working in the game industry, being closely involved in all aspects ranging from design, development, marketing and publishing.
- Fair salary based on your profile and market standards
Send your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.